Top 10 Best Foot Massager 2019 [Low Prices]- Great Value for Money
Best Foot Massager 2019
Your feet are the most overburdened part of your body. You need it all the time to do your work. Your weight presses your feet all the time which develops poor circulation if not taken care. Due to this pressure by the end of the day, you end up with sore feet and pain. Sometimes the pain doesn’t even allow you to get a proper sleep.
To eliminate this kind of foot pain, foot massagers are the desired choice. Massaging your foot after a long day work would definitely lift your mood and relieve your pain. Foot massages are popular for centuries. It is considered an alternative treatment to reduce anxiety, pain, and stress. Thus, a good foot massager is an alternative treatment to get a good health.
Nowadays, the market has many variants of foot massagers offering different features. Choosing one from so many is absolutely a baffling task. To help you out, we have listed down the best of foot massagers available in the market. We have selected the best ones after a lot of research, usage, longevity, and looking for the health benefits they will provide. After this, we have also listed some crucial information regarding the foot massagers too. So, scroll down to relax and unwind your body and soul.
- Top 10 Best Foot Massagers
- #1. Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager
- #2. Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager
- #3. Reflex-4 Foot & Calf Shiatsu Massager
- #4. uComfy Shiatsu
- #5. Homedics Shiatsu Foot Massager FMS-270H Deep Kneading
- #6. Brookstone Shiatsu Full Foot Massager with Heat
- #7. Ivation Automatic Massage Rollers Foot Massager
- #8. MedMassager MMF06 11 Speed Foot Massager
- #9. 3Q MG-F18 Shiatsu Foot Massager with Heat
- #10. Orion Motor Tech Electric Shiatsu Foot Massager
Top 10 Best Foot Massagers
#1. Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager
It is one of the best foot massagers that you can gift yourself. Belmint Shiatsu foot massager won’t only relax your tired feet but also unwind your mind. The product is specifically designed to provide a deep tissues massage and increase blood circulation.
With this, you can enjoy a foot massage anywhere at your office, at home when watching TV, or in the garden when enjoying the sunset. It’s easy to operate, you just have to use your toe to ON it. For massage, the foot massager has 5 levels of air pressure (compression) settings to massage your feet at your preferred choice. Not only this in winters when your feet turn cold due to icy weather, you can warm your heat with this by turning the heat mode on. You will feel so comfortable once you put your feet inside that you will forget about everything in the world.
Thus, it’s a brilliant choice for anyone who works for long hours on their feet or has constant foot issues.
- The massaging levels and the heat levels are selectable. You can select the compression up to five levels.
- There is a large display panel to choose on/off, pressure, heat, and kneading level.
- A built-in heat mode is present which automatically shuts down after 15 minutes.
- The dimensions and weight of the foot massager are 17.7 x 18.1 x 15 inches and 11.8 pounds.
- Comes with a removable washable cover.
- Provides a deep massage to the muscle tissues of the foot and also enhances the blood circulation of the foot.
- The inside feel is cozy and ultra-soft. It is lined with a good quality fabric.
- It can relieve foot pain, muscle tension, foot soreness, plantar fasciitis, and other foot aches instantly.
- You can warm down your feet in winters.
- The machine is portable. You can take it your office or you can take it even when you are traveling.
- The kneading rollers are a bit pointy. It is best to use it with socks.
- The removable cover wears out with constant use.
#2. Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager
It is another best foot massager to relax your tired feet. The design of the foot massager is as such that it has two different chambers to keep your foot separately. It will massage not only the sole but also the sides of your foot. This will provide you the ultimate satisfaction and relaxation. You can even personalize the massage settings as your need and desire. Personalizing here means the altering the amount of pressure applied to your feet as per your choice.
You can operate it using the remote provided. The massage levels can be easily selected using the remote. The foot massager also has a heat option too to warm your feet during winters. It will give you a deep kneading and soothing natural vibrations to massage the deep tissues and muscles of your feet.
In addition to this, you can keep it under your study table, near your sofa, in your bathroom, or any other convenient place to enjoy the rejuvenating foot massage. This foot massager is an absolute bliss for every one of you. You can definitely keep it as an option in your shopping list if you spend long hours on your feet.
- It has two independent foot chambers.
- It comes with 2 separate remotes.
- There are 5 different adjusting levels.
- There are five different settings to control the compression rate.
- Comes with a 1-year warranty.
- The dimensions and the weight of the foot massager are 43x40x20 CM and 12 lbs.
- Comes with a removable washable cloth cover.
#3. Reflex-4 Foot & Calf Shiatsu Massager
Reflex-4 is one of the best calf and foot massagers. It works on the latest innovative technology to relieve your foot and calf muscles. This foot massager is sufficient to give a relaxing and soothing massage. The machine uses reflexology massage technique. It allows your body to come back to the natural equilibrium of the body which further promotes the healing power. Reflex 4 technology massages in full motion around the calf and forcing the blood back to the heart to improve the circulation.
Reflex 4 uses the patented eight technologies to relax your entire body, not just feet. It allows fresh nutrients to enter the calves and feet for greater healing and comfort. The experts from the company suggest this foot massager can cure sore ankles and foot, fibromyalgia, circulatory issues, and stress.
On the whole, it is one of the best foot massager offering shiatsu foot massage. If your budget allows and you really want to invest in some good foot massager this can be absolutely the one.
- Works on Reflex 8 patented technology.
- The dimension and weight of the foot massager are 18 x 17 x 19 inches and 27 pounds.
- You have the option to choose from 4 types of wellness program: Shiatsu 1, Shiatsu 2, Relax, and Refresh
- There is a pullback handle to allow easy portability.
- The Calf Massage Width is 4.5 inch and Calf Massage Height – 12 inch
#4. uComfy Shiatsu
uComfy is another best foot massager to give Shiatsu foot massage. The product is uniquely designed to fit in both your feet comfortably in two different chambers. The machine provides a strong powerful massage. There are special rotating rollers for kneading i.e. massaging the sole of your feet from deep inside.
You can set the intensity of kneading and the massage levels with the help of the control panel in the front of the foot massager. With different intensities, the tightness and the air pressure of the massage around your feet vary. Believe me, this foot massager gives you an ultimate therapeutic massage to relieve your feet and your entire body.
In addition to this, it provides the optimum amount of warmth to reduce down the swelling and ache from your feet. The heat feature is an absolute bliss in the winter season as it keeps your feet warm. So, as the name says you can buy this massager for that extra comfortable foot massage at the comfort of your home and office.
- Two separate chambers for each foot.
- The dimensions and weight of the foot massager are 17.7 x 15 x 18.1 inches and 12.3 pounds.
- The cloth cover is washable and durable.
- It comes in two shape oval and round.
- It comes in two color option: silver and red.
#5. Homedics Shiatsu Foot Massager FMS-270H Deep Kneading
If the price is a constraint for you, Homedics foot massager can be a good option. FMS-270H Homedics Shiatsu foot massager comes at a budget-friendly price to relive any sort of foot pain. It provides deep kneading massage that will relief your deep muscle tissues.
The Homedics foot massager has a simple basic design offering shiatsu foot massage. You just have to place your feet on the machine and it will start massaging your feet using the 8 massaging nodes and six rotating heads. It is one of the best foot massagers for the people who live in an extremely hot climate as it keeps the feet open.
It has the heat feature to increase the blood flow and the blood circulation around your feet. The massager is meant for those who don’t wont to spend a lot but at the same time want the relaxing massage in the comfort of their home.
Buy this one, if you want a stress and pain-relieving massage in just 50 dollars.
- It is designed like a small table and leaves your feet uncovered.
- It comes in two colors: grey and black.
- There is webbed breathable fabric to place your feet.
- The dimensions and weight of the foot massager are 5 x 13.5 x 4.5 inches and 6.8 pounds.
#6. Brookstone Shiatsu Full Foot Massager with Heat
This is another best foot massager if you are looking for something luxurious and classy. It has an ergonomic design and is very easy to operate. The design is as such to completely surround the ankle and foot and deliver a soothing, energizing massage at once. The company says the heat and massage provided by it completely mimics the Shiatsu massage. The nodes target the pressure point to relax your entire body and mind. It is combined with heat to increase the blood flow and thereby circulation in the entire body.
The foot massager applies air compression and rollers to knead and press your feet. In addition to this, you can control the intensity levels to high, medium, and low. Brookstone has all the quality features at a moderate price.
Overall, if you are looking for something that lasts you for years, this can be the one.
- It has two deep kneading Shiatsu rollers.
- There are three program settings Soothe, Pulse, and Energize.
- It has Rocker Massage Technology in the footbeds delivers refreshing percussion massage to the soles of the feet.
- The dimensions and weight of the foot massager are 13 x 12 x 16.2 inches and 16.3 pounds.
- Three intensity levels to choose from.
- It comes with 1-year warranty.
#7. Ivation Automatic Massage Rollers Foot Massager
Ivation is a foot bath massager. If you love soaking your foot along with the massage, Ivation foot massager can be the best option. It is a Multifunction Massaging Foot Spa that comfort your achy heels, toes, arches, and ankles. This one is a very good option for athletes and people who are always on their feet.
Ivation Foot Spa Massager has built-in massage rollers in the bottom of the tub. The rollers massage your feet while you soak them in water. In summers, the feeling of water around your massaging feet is phenomenal. Along with the massage, the massager can heat water up to 122 degrees Fahrenheit for a toasty foot bath. In addition to this, the rollers vibrate to relieve the tension in your feet and legs. If you love the fragrance, you can even put few drops of essential oils into the water and get a heavenly spa experience.
Overall, if you love to soak your feet, the Ivation Foot Spa Massager will combine the soaking experience into a breath-taking foot massage.
- It has two big rollers to massage the bottom of your feet evenly.
- The dimension and weight of the foot massager are 16.5 x 9.2 x 14.9 inches and 6.7 pounds.
- There is a big display panel to control on/off, bubble, massage, time, and temperature of the water.
- It can heat the water up to 122-degree Fahrenheit.
- There is an option for bubbling too.
#8. MedMassager MMF06 11 Speed Foot Massager
MedMassager is one of the luxurious foot massagers. The users claim it as one of the best foot massagers. It is used majorly by therapists and professionals who do foot therapies to treat various foot alignments. This one is a pioneer in diabetic neuropathy foot care and is suggested for the clinic and therapeutic use. It’s a good choice for people suffering from foot pain, bad blood flow, and regular pains and cramps due to health issues.
The massager eases up the tensed muscles from deep inside and thereby reducing the pain, soreness, and swelling. In addition to this, the machine is ergonomically designed to give you the ultimate comfort. The foot pad has an angle to give you the optimal angle while massaging your feet.
On the whole, it is therapeutic and medicated foot massager recommended by doctors and therapy experts for treating from various health issues.
- The massager has 11 speeds 11 Speeds: 1,000-3,700 rpm.
- Full-sized oscillating Foot Pad with Arch-Bar and a pressure point target the pressure points.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty.
- The dimensions and the weight of the foot massager are 16 x 12 x 9.5 inches and 11 pounds.
- The product is CSA and FDA certified for therapeutic use
- Comes with gel pads for non-carpeted floors.
#9. 3Q MG-F18 Shiatsu Foot Massager with Heat
3Q foot massager is a quality massager working on Shiatsu therapy. The machine uses heated air pressure, kneading, and shiatsu massage to target all the sore points on your feet and relax your full body, mind, and soul. It works on the essential acupuncture points.
The foot massager has a big roller that rolls against your sole to release all the pressure from the aching joints. Thus, it is a good device if you are looking for a foot massager at a decent price.
- There is an auto-off feature too that shuts down automatically after 15 minutes.
- There is three level of air massage intensity from strong to weak.
- There is an auto working mode and manual working mode. You can turn off the kneading, air pressure and heating can be turned off at manual mode.
- The foot massager has two levels infrared heating temperatures to warm your feet.
- Comes with a detachable and washable cloth cover.
- The dimensions and weight of the foot massager are 18″x 13″x9″ inches and 12 pounds.
#10. Orion Motor Tech Electric Shiatsu Foot Massager
Orion Motor tech foot massager not only focusses on your feet but your calves too. It is good for people who suffer from soreness that starts from below the knee up to their toes. The foot massager is designed to massage your legs and feet with rolling, kneading, and pulsing motions to give you a calm relaxing Shiatsu massage.
The Shiatsu foot massager has open end spaces from both ends that allows you to slide your legs into them. You can slide your calves into them if you want to massage your legs. It is ergonomically designed to target all the pressure points and provide optimum relief from aches, pain, and stiffness.
It has four pre-programmed massages that work on the mode. However, you can also create a custom massage by adjusting the settings via its remote control. The size of the foot massager is adequate enough to fit in a small space in your office, bedroom, or the living room.
Thus, it is one of the best Foot Massager that can be used for a variety of massages. It’s a great choice for people who suffer from daily pain and aches in their legs or body.
- Comes with a remote control to choose the auto massage mode or customize the massage intensity as per your choice.
- Comes with a detachable Velcro cover for easy cleaning.
- You can control the machine by the touch panel or the remote control.
- Comes in red color.
- The dimensions and weight of the foot massager are 26 x 15 x 12 inches and 16.6 pounds.
Buying Guide: Factors To Consider When Buying A Foot Massager
A foot massager is not a thing that you can get a small amount, you need to invest a moderate to the huge amount as per your budget and need. So, it’s always best to check the market and choose the best one that adequately suffices your need. To help you a bit more, we have listed down few of the factors that are must in a foot massager. Have a look at them at try to buy the best foot massager for yourself.
The area in which you will place your foot is the most important feature. A soft cushioned surface is the best-desired consideration of the best foot massager. A few of the massagers a redesigned with a cushioned surface and the others just have a soft smooth cloth. The cushioning is generally made from soft foam or malleable plastic pads.
A well-designed foot massager is always made to contour your feet and provide it with the required support and placing area. However, you should see whether you will feel comfortable with a cushion or a soft cloth. Additionally, you should also see that the cover should be washable otherwise it becomes to maintain the foot massager.
Different foot massager has different speed levels. Generally, most of the foot massagers have different levels ranging from 1-5 to select the speed of massage where 1 is the lowest and 5 is highest. However, the levels vary with different types and companies. Foot massagers with speed levels are desired you can operate them as per your need.
- Heating Option
Not all the foot massagers have a heating option. A heating option warms your feet, increase the blood flow, and reduces swelling. Generally, Shiatsu therapy is combined with heat. So, if you are looking for a Shiatsu foot massager, it would be preferable to buy the one that has heat option too.
In addition to this, in winters the warm option is mostly desired as it keeps your feet warm and cozy. Heating options have various therapeutic benefits. Even doctors, recommend going for heat massagers if you suffer from daily aches and sores.
Almost all the best foot massager control options are located on the body of the machine. So, each time you want to change the settings or on/off the massager you have to bend down to operate. Nevertheless, if you don’t want to get bothered too much, you can always go for the foot massagers with remote control options. The market has many types of sophisticated foot massagers to allow you operate it fully with the remote control. With remote it’s always convenient to on/off, manage the settings, heat, etc. So, if your budget allows and you wish too, you can go for best foot massagers remote. A variety the best foot massagers with remote are mentioned above.
Don’t forget to check our article on best massage chair.
Benefits Of Foot Massager
The perfect foot massager has many more benefits than just giving you a foot massage. The best foot massager mimics the movement of desirable foot therapies to relive various alignments. Even the doctors recommend a few of them to cure health conditions. Below the health benefits of a foot massager is explained in detail.
A foot massage will not only relax your feet but also your entire body, mind, and soul. Our body has a point called the solar plexus reflex. Massaging and pressing this point gives a relaxation, promotes healing, and enhances your mood too.
- Beneficial To Plantar Fasciitis
People who have flat feet or who suffer from Plant Fasciitis can significantly benefit from a foot massager.
A flat foot happens when the ligament is loose and collapses the foot arch. The condition is not serious but even a mild physical activity can trigger some kind of pain. On the other hand, plantar fasciitis is the condition in which the heel deteriorate or inflame.
Both the conditions can be relived with the regular foot massager.
- Prevents Soreness or Pain around the feet
People who are on their feet for the whole day tends to suffer from foot pain at the end of the day. A 15 minutes massage daily can help them to relieve the pain and give a good sleep. A few individuals especially women suffer from edema in which their feet swell due to fluid retention. A foot massager can significantly help to release the fluid and swelling.
- Increases Blood circulation
Individuals who carry who limited physical activity or have to all day on a desk does not utilize their muscles much. This leads to a poor circulation and stiffness of muscles. A regular foot massage can help to exercise the deep muscles and thereby increase the blood flow too.
- Rejuvenates Energy
Experts believe therapies or massages are a way to bring back the energy in your body. A quality foot massage can tremendously boost one’s energy levels. It happens as it releases all the pressure point and makes the body light and fresh.
- Massage after a foot injury
People who suffer from foot injuries tend to develop pain in the foot even after recovering from the injury. It happens mostly if they injure the heel. Most of the sportsman and athletes suffer from the same. A regular foot massage may possibly reduce the pain by massaging the muscles deep inside.