- Top Editor Picks
- Best Inflatable Hot Tub Reviews
- #1. Intex Pure Spa 6 Person Heated Bubble Hot Tub
- #2. MSPA Lite Alpine Square Relaxation Best Hydrotherapy Hot SPA
- #3. 4 Person Goplus Hard Water Treatment Most Awesome Inflatable Hot SPA
- #4. SaluSpa Miami AirJet An Unbiased Review
- #5. Coleman SaluSpa 4 Person Best Outdoor Hot Tub
- #6. SaluSpa Hawaii HydroJet Pro Best Inflatable SaluSp:
- #7. Intex PureSpa 77in Hot Tub Bubble Massage Spa Set
- #8. Intex Pure Spa PlusBubble Massage Set
- #9. New Coleman SaluSpa Best Inflatable Hot Tub
- #10. Intex 85 inches Pure Spa Most Amazing Bubble Massage Inflatable Hot Tub Review
- #11. Salupa Siena AirJet 2 Person Best Inflatable Hot Tub Reviews
- #12. MSpa B-130 Camaro 4-Person Inflatable Hot Tub Spa with Smart Inflation
- #13. SaluSpa Palm Springs AirJet Inflatable 6-Person Hot Tub
- #14. Intex PureSpa 152″ x 70″ x 28″ Biggest Inflatable Hot Tub Review
- #15. Goplus 6 Person Portable Inflatable Hot Tub for Outdoor Jets Bubble Massage Spa
Top Editor Picks
America’s love for Inflatable hot tubs, Patio, Lawn & Garden : Pools, Hot Tubs & Supplies & Outdoor hot tubs is never negotiable at quality.. we have done the work for you .. wanna skip the details and go for Editor’s Picks, check them out.
Best Inflatable Hot Tub Reviews
If you love taking a hot water bath especially in winters, you must be looking for an inflatable hot tub. Taking bath in a hot tub is the most desired thing in the winter season.
I am sure you want to enjoy the hot tub bath daily and without spending a bomb. For the same reason, you landed here to search for the best inflatable hot tubs. Inflatable hot tubs do the best job as they are comfortable, user-friendly, and moderately priced.
There are many types of inflatable hot tubs available in the market but, only a few of them actually match the preferences of the customers. To help you out, we have come up with the top best inflatable hot tubs available in the market. On our site, you can also find the best hot tubs of the season, later if you wish too. But, for the time being, let’s move on to the list of best inflatable hot tubs.
#1. Intex Pure Spa 6 Person Heated Bubble Hot Tub
The first thing that catches the eye is the aesthetic appeal of the hot tub. Intex pure spa inflatable hot tub has an innovative water heater surrounded by soothing bubble jets. The tub easily inflates within 20 minutes. More off, the tub is quite spacious, it can easily accommodate 6 people. With room for everybody, you can invite family and friends to have fun.
In addition to this, the Intex inflatable hot tub can be easily maintained by replacing the two cartridges. However, you need to buy the cartridges separately. A 3-way test strip is also available to monitor the level of chlorine and PH in water. You can set the heating temperature as per your convenience.
The Intex hot tub is durable and sturdy with 48 fibers tech beams present in the side walls. Probably this makes it durable for a very long time in spite of the huge weight accommodating capacity.
One of the most important attributes of the Intex inflatable hot tubs is the presence of the safety cover that allows the water to retain heat for a very long time.
There are special cover locks on the Intex inflatable hot tub so that the debris and contaminants shouldn’t go inside. Overall, Intex Inflatable hot tub spa is worth buying with all the essential requisites.
Best Features – Why Should You Buy Intex Pure Spa 6 Person Inflatable Hot Tub
- Can accommodate 6 people.
- Inflation time – 20 minutes.
- On the interior side, there are 170 high-powered bubble jets.
- Comes with an air pump.
- The heating temperature range is 68° – 104F.
- Comes with an insulated cover.
- The company gives a 1-year warranty.
- The dimension and weight of the inflatable hot tub is 34.2 x 24.2 x 20.5 inches and 114.4 pounds.
- An excellent choice for parties, events and get togethers as it’s so spacious.
- Highly sturdy as it has a string and fibrous body.
- There are more than 100 hot water jets pumping out bubbles into the best inflatable hot tub.
- On placing the order, you can get many accessories for free along with the Best inflatable hot tub
- Although Intex hot tub can be quickly inflated, the water takes a long time to get heated.
- Even if you are using a heater, the heat loss cannot be quickly compensated especially in colder regions.
- Using pillow inside the Intex inflatable hot tub appears to be problematic. If there had been a head rest, it would have been excellent.
#2. MSPA Lite Alpine Square Relaxation Best Hydrotherapy Hot SPA
MSPA Lite Alpine Square Relaxation Hot tub spa is similar to other inflatable hot tubs. You can surely rely on it if you want a family size inflatable hot tub. It resembles a family inflatable outdoor spa with the charcoal grey exterior. On its inner side, the tub has a metallic silver premium PVC liner.
This inflatable hot tub spa is suitable for a small family as it has four people capacity. There are 108 air jets with an ultra-quiet working feature. These air jets release bubble to massage, support, and surround your body with a relaxing experience.
It is designed in a square shape with a built-in heater and a control system. This Best inflatable hot tub is made of six-layer laminated PVC material. This particular manufacturing technology is referred to as Rhino Tech and is one of the best technology used in manufacturing hot tubs. It is not heavy like other Inflatable hot tubs rather it is highly portable and can be carried to another place in its carrying case.
Another peculiar feature of Alpine M-009LS is the inbuilt pump and heater unit, unlike other best hot tubs. To control the setting, a digital control is provided that extends from the side of the tub. You can raise the temperature of the tub to up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit. However, the temperature rise is slow, it raises 2 to 3 degree of temperature per hour. Thus, its preferable to start heating the spa a day before use. To set it up, you need to inflate using the pump. It also has a pressure gauge to avoid over-inflation.
In addition to this, there are two filter cartridges to keep the water clean, crisp, and clear. Interestingly, this hot tub spa includes a garden hose adaptor to attach to the drainage spout making it a lot easier to drain the water out. A fitted top cover comes with the spa tub to prevent it from heat. The cover has locking straps too, to latch it to the ground.
Overall, the Alpin M-009LS inflatable hot tub spa suffices the need of a luxurious home spa. In spite of having top-notch features, the tub comes at a pretty economical range.
Best Features – MSPA Lite Alpine Square Relaxation Best Inflatable Hot Tub For Small Family
- Can accommodate 4 people.
- An LED control panel to monitor operations
- Inside the hot tub has 108 Air Jets.
- A built-in heating system.
- Made from laminated PVC material.
- Comes with an insulated cover.
- The Dimensions of the hot tun are 62 x 62 x 27 inches
- The Weight of the hot tub is 49.5 pounds
- The size and shape are good enough to fit four people. It gives a good leg space and back support to everyone who is using the tub.
- The hose adaptor helps to empty the inflatable hot tub easily. It is a good feature which is not given in other inflatable spas.
- It’s easy to maintain and use.
- Carry case allows it to be portable, durable, and easy to store product.
- The ground mat provided with the Inflatable hot tub is not cushioned.
- When the inflatable hot tub is placed on the ground mat, it becomes a little flimsy. It would have been better if the straps were attached to the this best inflatable hot tub.
#3. 4 Person Goplus Hard Water Treatment Most Awesome Inflatable Hot SPA
Goplus is a new inflatable hot tub in the market. Customers who have purchased it suggest it as a quality inflatable hot tub coming with the standard features. It is a kind of portable hot tub that can fit your garden, deck, patio, backyard, or even your large size bedroom.
Goplus features a capacity for 4 people. However, only three people can sit comfortably inside it without touching each other’s legs.
The exclusive feature of this hot tub is the integrated heater and blower inside the wall of the tub. Moreover, there is a digital control panel fitted in the right wall of the inflatable spa. You can easily access it and set the settings as per your need.
Goplus inflatable hot tub comes with a built-in Hard-water treatment system. This makes the water gentler on skin, clothes, and also increases the life of the tub. The filtration system prevents the buildup of limescale which adds life to the tub. It is easy to maintain and clean the spa using replace filter cartridges.
The Inflatable Hot Tub comes with a PU cover as well. The cover has a foil and zipper and six safety lock clips to help keep unwanted debris from getting in the water.
Overall, it is a good buy and you can definitely keep it on your list if the features meet your requirements.
- Can accommoduresate 4 persons.
- Made from PVC with foil material.
- Comes with a built-in Hard Water Treatment System
- Along with the inflatable hot tub you will get 1 PU cover with foil and zipper, 1 Inflation hose, 1 Filter cartridge, 1 Filter cartridge cover, 1 Ground cloth, 1 Rubber plug, and 1 Repair Kit
- The dimensions and weight f the inflatable hot tub are 71 x 71 x 26 inches and 46 pounds.
- Has a moderate size. You can fit this inflatable hot tub into a medium size bedroom as well.
- The in-built water filter gives clean, clear, and crisp water. This also increases the shelf life of the tub.
- The control panel is easily accessible. It’s quite easy to operate its features.
- The company gives a color choice. You can buy white or black color as per your bathroom or garden decor.
- Comes with a lot of accessories. Other inflatable hot tubs comes without any accessory.
- Only 3 people can sit comfortably but, the company says its meant for four people.
- It takes time to heat the water. It’s preferable to start the tub a few hours before use.
#4. SaluSpa Miami AirJet An Unbiased Review
The Saluspa Miami hot inflatable spa is easy to assemble and inflate hot tub. It’s easy to assemble it as it comes with DVD guide. It is a large size tub that can fit 2-4 people easily. The hot tub has 87 powerful jets. However, the number of jets is smaller when compared to similar products on the market but they do the excellent job. Miami inflatable hot tub spa is designed for a noise free-working delivering great performance.
The inflatable hot tub comes with a heater on the interior side. More off, the inflatable hot tub is fully programmable, you can not only control the temperature but also the time.The heating time of the spa is long so it’s better to on the inflatable hot tub a day before. The next day, you will find a nice relaxed Saluspa inflatable hot tub ready for relaxation and enjoyment.
The only drawback with SaluSpa Miami Airjet inflatable hot tub is that it doesn’t have the filtration system to treat the hard water. As a result, we had to use chlorine additives to clean the impurities. This feature is lacking in Miami inflatable hot tub spa when compared to other inflatable hot tub spas. However, you can always buy chemical additives and you are good to go.
This particular hot tub is not only durable but also puncture resistant. You can even sit on the sides without damaging the SaluSpa Miami Airjet inflatable hot tub.
Overall, SaluSpa Miami Airjet inflatable hot tub provides better value for money than its competitors and absolutely a price-worthy product.
- Can accommodate 3-4 people.
- Can heat water up to 104-degree Fahrenheit.
- Contains 120 bubble jets.
- Made from two layers of laminated PVC.
- The dimensions and weight of inflatable hot tub 71 x 71 x 26 inches and 53.9 pounds.
- In order to set up the saluspa Inflatable hot tub, no special tools are required. You need to insert the plug into the mains and watch how smoothly it works.
- The inflatable hot tub spa is highly portable.
- One of the best attributes is the easy assembly. Comes with a video manual for installation.
- The pump does everything except generating noise. Quiet operation, plenty of bubbles!
- The inflatable hot tub can be easily set up the garden or patios.
- A timer is included into the tub to facilitate automatic heating.
- Water softening is not available to the users. You have to buy chemical cleaners separately.
- The absence of the hydrotherapy jets in spite of the slightly high price.
#5. Coleman SaluSpa 4 Person Best Outdoor Hot Tub
Coleman inflatable hot tub is another good choice to pamper yourself in relaxing heated water surrounded by soothing bubble jets. The inflatable hot tub is about 77 inches in diameter and boasts of the depth of 28 inches when it is inflated.
When Coleman Saluspa 4 Person portable inflatable hot tub is empty, it weighs only 88 LBS; therefore, you can carry this hot tub anywhere you want. The pump jets offer a relaxing hot bath. It’s easy to fill and drain out water using the draining plug at the bottom.
The Coleman inflatable hot tub spa uses a beam construction along tri tech material to make the tub more durable and strong. In addition to this, the material is covered with a soft fabric to deliver comfort to the users. An extra-insulated groundsheet is also available during installation. You can use it for extra cushioning.
For its working, all you need to do is to connect the Saluspa inflatable hot tub to a power outlet for seamless functioning. One of the best attributes of this inflatable hot tub spa is the control panel automating the functioning inside out. There is a timer too to set the time as per your preferences. For maintenance, you just need to replace the Filter cartridges and your inflatable hot tub would be ready again.
- Capacity 4 persons.
- Contains 60 air jets.
- The water can be heated to 104-degree F.
- The dimensions and weight of the inflatable hot tub are 29 x 21.5 x 24 inches and 73.1 pounds.
- The Coleman inflatable hot tub is quite easy to set up and install. No expert help is required as manual is readily available.
- A standard garden hose is used to fill the Coleman hot tub quickly.
- The tub is portable when it is empty, so you can take it anywhere.
- Sides are very firm and do not sag or buckle. In addition, comfortable seating inside the Coleman inflatable hot tub provides wonderful opportunity to relax.
- You can use the coleman hot tub not only outdoors but also indoors.
- Coleman Hot Tub Takes a minimum of 24 hours for heating the water due to large volume
- It should not be used for ambiance with temperatures below 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Filters have to be changed frequently and Auto shutoff capabilities can become very irritating after some time.
#6. SaluSpa Hawaii HydroJet Pro Best Inflatable SaluSp:
SaluSpa Hawaii HydroJet Pro Inflatable Hot Tub is another top-notch best inflatable hot tubs. The SaluSpa is square in shape to give a higher degree of comfort. It has jet dispersed all over to give a continuous stream of hot water into the inflatable hot tub. It has sufficient space for 4 people. This inflatable hot tub is an excellent buy for get together and parties.
The hard water treatment system is a premium feature of the Saluspa Hawaii hydro jet Best inflatable hot tub. Even if you get soaked up in the inflatable hot tub, the water will be gentle on the skin.
Another most important attributes are the presence of salt water treatment system in Saluspa Hawaii hydro jet inflatable hot tub. You may not have to use chemical treatment process, the water softens on its own using the inbuilt water treating technology. More off, it uses the natural form of chlorine doesn’t harm the skin and people can relax without any problem.
The SaluSpa Hawaii inflatable hot tub spa is sufficient to provide you the best hydro jet massage with its two exclusive jet systems. In addition to the hydro jets, there are 120 air jets are also to provide therapeutic experience to the users. Plenty of lather and bubbles are produced inside the Saluspa Hawaii hydro jet inflatable hot tub to make your bathing experience worthwhile.
Overall, the Saluspa Hawaii hydro jet inflatable hot tub is low on noise and high on performance. So, you can definitely keep this on your bucket list.
- Can accommodate 4-6 persons.
- Can heat water to 104 F.
- Contains two advanced hydro jet and air jet massage.
- Has in-built 120 jets.
- Made from TriTech 3-ply reinforced the material, featuring a polyester mesh core encased in two layers of PVC.
- The dimensions and weight of the hot tub are 71 x 71 x 28 inches and 76.5 pounds.
- It is an ideal purchase for those who want to relish therapeutic effect of hot water. It uses two effective massage techniques to relax and rewind your mind, body, and soul
- Very easy to assemble, does not require any tool. You just have to inflate the hot tub before use and you will be good to go.
- Quite sturdy.
- Big enough to accommodate a big family while giving adequate space to everyone.
- Can relief back pain, shoulder pain, leg pain, and tiredness effectively.
- There is color option.
- The customer service is not very good. You have to keep waiting for response from them.
#7. Intex PureSpa 77in Hot Tub Bubble Massage Spa Set
IntexPureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set is one of its kind to deliver a wonderful experience to its users. This inflatable hot tub can easily fit 6 people.
Intex inflatable hot tub is an ideal option for the people who want to hang out with the friends and family members in the backyard. You won’t believe, the cost of the hot tub is very effective in relating to its features and its size. The tub is equipped with 140 jets to relief all the pain in and around neck and joints.
This particular inflatable hot tub is constructed using high Fiber tech technology 3 layered material. The design and make is quite sturdy on all the sides. In addition to it, there is a hot water treatment system to make the water soft to skin, eyes, and health. There is a digital control panel to control the functionality of the machine.
Moreover, setting up the Intex inflatable hot tub is a simple process. You just have to lay out the heat retention mat and unfold the best inflatable hot tub. Next, you have to attach the control panel to the Intex hot tub and the power supply and then fill water in it. Prefer heating the tub at night so as to decrease the heating wait time.
On the whole, a worthy buy an inflatable hot tub for a big family and a relaxing massage.
- Can accommodate six people.
- Has 140 jets.
- Heating can be done from 68° – 104° F.
- Made with durable Fiber Tech™ Construction including 48 Fiber Tech beams.
- Has limited one-year warranty
- The dimensions and weight of the inflatable are 77 x 77 x 28 inches and 112 pounds.
- The product is tough, durable and sturdy. Therefore, it can work even in adverse weather conditions.
- Bubble jets are released at a very high speed, so they are mighty effective.
- Aesthetic design, mass appeal, and cheap price make it an irresistible option for the masses.
- A family of 4 to 6 members can have a wonderful time with the inflatable hot tub.
- The water heater is not only optimized but also highly efficient during heating operations.
- Manual cleaning is required. You need to clean it thoroughly after use.
- There is no water sanitation system, you need to by chemical additives separately.
#8. Intex Pure Spa PlusBubble Massage Set
Intex Pure Spa Plus Bubble Massage inflatable hot tub looks like a swimming pool. You can sit in this inflatable hot tub after a long tiring day and completely relax and unwind your body and soul. The tub is ginormous, it weighs around 1850lbs once filled with water. Due to its huge size and quality features, it is one of the top best inflatable hot tub available in the market.
The tub is sufficient to give you a hydrotherapy massage. The Intex inflatable hot tub has sufficient space for 4 people or a couple. It has enough leg room to enjoy and relax. The tub is equipped with a digital control panel on the right to control the temperature and other settings.
This particular inflatable hot tub from Intex is constructed with the triple layer of fiber materials making it lightweight and puncture-proof. More off, it also includes a hard water treatment system. The system uses electromagnetic waves to convert harmful minerals into crystals.
To make it more user-friendly, there are handles on the sides for easy movement. However, most of the Intex inflatable hot tubs have his feature. The spa requires at least a day to heat up properly. So, it is always advised to heat the pool a day before use. Nevertheless, after use, you can put on the insulated cover and prevent the water from cooling down. This will cut the electricity costs. To make your massage more relaxing and luxurious there are two headrests.
Overall, an excellent buy for a pleasurable hot water bath.
- Can accommodate 4 people.
- Contains an inbuilt water treatment and heating system.
- Can heat water up to 104 degrees.
- Comes with two head rests.
- The dimension of the inflatable hot tub are 77*77*28 inches.
- The intex inflatable hot tub looks stylish and it’s a pleasure to have a hot bath in it at any time of the day.
- You can attach additional accessories like more head rests to it easily.
- A wonderful massage system providing exemplary hydrotherapy services
- Has an excellent water treatment system to make the water soft and smooth to the skin.
- People who do not have enough space may find this inflatable hot tub too big.
#9. New Coleman SaluSpa Best Inflatable Hot Tub
This Inflatable Hot Tub is a new release from Coleman. It comes with an attractive good pump unit and is selling like hot cakes. From the time it has come in market, it has become a fast-moving product from Coleman. This inflatable hot tub is good for a family of four or for a couple who want to enjoy a romantic bath. Space is good enough for four people to sit in without touching each other. They can also stretch without creating a commotion inside the spa. The seating of the Coleman Saluspa inflatable hot tub is comforting.
Further analysis of Coleman Inflatable hot tub suggests that it is of decent size with 24.2 inches in diameter. Actually, the inflatable hot tub looks bigger than its actual size, unlike other hot tubs. Even the customer who have used it agree on this point. The heating time is around 5 hours. So, prefer starting it way before. For example, if you want to use it in the early morning, on it a night before. In addition to this the best inflatable hot tub heats up to 104-degree Fahrenheit.
What is surprising is the weight of the tub when it is empty. I was just able to move it without much effort. It’s good for outdoor locations for picnic and excursions. You can just pack it up, keep it your car, and you are good to go for an outdoor pool party at your friend’s house.
Moving on to the inside of the Coleman inflatable hot tub spa. The floor of this inflatable hot tub is comforting. It has cushioned floor that allows you to sit or lie down for hours without discomforting your back. Moreover, the inner linings are too simple. Other models offer a mosaic pattern or attractive design. It is a bit disappointing but there are other attributes that are far more useful.
For instance, 114 air jets located at the bottom around the edges. The air jets are dispersed all over the inflatable hot tub to massage your entire body. If they would have been at one place, then it would be difficult. The air jets do not blow high-speed stream but let the water flow at its own pace. This feature makes your hot bath more relaxing and enjoyable.
Another simplistic solution is the presence of the drainage plug at the bottom. If you want to empty the Coleman inflatable hot tub, open the plug and let the water flow. Like all the premium models, Coleman hot tub is made of sturdy material. You can sit on any side without worrying about the tub being punctured. Even the walls of this inflatable hot tub are strong enough.
True to its word, comfort is the primary focus of the Coleman Best inflatable hot tub spa. In addition to this, the pump system is not located at the far end of the Coleman inflatable hot tub but it is situated in close vicinity to the spa. You just have to plug into the power outlet to make it work. The control panel is user-friendly with all options available to the users. In fact, increasing and decreasing the temperature is an absolute breeze with downward and upward arrow buttons. It is also easily accessible when you are sitting inside the inflatable hot tub spa.
Another mesmerizing feature of Coleman Inflatable hot tub is the water filter system. This package also includes a chemical floater to keep your spa clean, a twin pack of filter cartridges, and an inflatable cover to keep your water warm when you’re not using it. Filters are user-friendly can be installed at the outlets but they have to be replaced after persistent usage.
Overall, The Coleman Saluspa inflatable hot tub is a good choice for a family of four people or four friends due to its budget friendly price and exquisite features.
- Can accommodate maximum of 4 people.
- Heats up to 104-degree Fahrenheit.
- Contains 114 air jet for the exquisite massage.
- The inflatable hot tub is made from TriTech material and has sturdy I Beam construction
- Two handles are present inside for easy transportation.
- The company gives a warranty of 1 year. In case of any damage or issue, you can call the customer service they are ready to solve your query in minutes.
- Comes with an insulated cover to keep the water warm when not in use.
- our spa clean, a twin pack of filter cartridges, and an inflatable cover to keep your water warm.
- Comes with a chemical floater and a twin pack of filter cartridges.
- The dimensions of the inflatable hot tub spa 24.2 x 21.4 x 32.1 inches.
- The weight of the inflatable hot tub spa is 91.3 pounds.
- The installation process is easy and doesn’t require the intervention of experts. It takes minutes to inflate the Coleman inflatable hot tub.
- Filling the tub is quick and easy. Same applies for draining out the water. You just must open the drain plug at the bottom for removing the water out of it.
- The inflatable hot tub has firm sides. The technology used to make this is outbound. You can sit on any side without being worried that the tub will collapse.
- The after-service experience from Coleman is satisfying. If case of an issue, call the customer service and they will guide you fully to resolve your query.
- Highly portable. There are two special handle present in the inside of the inflatable hot tub to carry them easily from one place to other place.
- Takes a lot of time to get heated. But, when compared to other models from this price range the heating time of Coleman Inflatable hot tub is less. To eradicate this, prefer heating 5-7 hours you need it.
- People living in extremely hot places where the temperature is above 40, the spa is not suitable.
- Everyday usage of the tub can make the filters ineffective and force customers to change them more often. This will slightly increase the cost.
#10. Intex 85 inches Pure Spa Most Amazing Bubble Massage Inflatable Hot Tub Review
This inflatable hot tub spa from intex is meant for a bubbly bath. If you want to enjoy a bubbling water bath in complete peace and tranquillity, this could be one of the best choice. This inflatable hot tub was the most happening and fast selling product from intex in the last winter season. Believe me, whosoever bought it was completely in love with it.
The inflatable hot tub is huge enough to fit 6 people. The leg space and moving space is enormous for 6 people to sit comfortably. On the inside of the inflatable hot tubs, there are efficient jets dispersed over the entire inner lining. The jets are efficient to give you a Jacuzzi like an experience at a thruway price. The working of the jets, when compared to the price, is phenomenal. They work on quiet modes to give you the ultimate spa and hydrotherapy massage.
This inflatable hot tub has a digital control panel to kick-start the operation. You just have to press a button to set the temperature and other functions. On selecting the right choice, the perfect inflatable hot tub Intex Jacuzzi creates a mild bubble that is extremely pleasing not only to the skin but also eyes. To cure the quality of water and to make it softer for the skin, there is an inbuild water treatment system in this inflatable hot tub.
In addition to this the hot water pump works to optimum efficiency. The hot water takes a bit longer time so prefer starting the spa few hours before your need. It takes time for the water to heat because of its large size. Prior heating is always good as you don’t have to wait for the tub to heat when you are ready for the bath. For example, if you want to take a bath in evening prefer plug in the bathtub in morning itself for a complete mesmerizing hot tub bath.
The Intex Best inflatable hot tub spa comes with a lot of accessories. With the inflatable hot tub you will get two filter cartridges, thermal ground cloth, inflation hose, carry bag, floating chlorine dispenser, and 3-way test strips. All these accessories are for free. So, more you want in such a thruway price.
In addition to this, the other amicable feature are the 3-way strips. If you feel the water is hard or not fit to use, you can use the 3-way strip to check the water. All you have to do is to immerse the 3-way strip inside the water to analyze the impurity levels. Always do this test before re-using the water. It is because stagnant water gets dirty and impure and can cause an outbreak of disease and hosts of other problems.
The Intex 85 inches inflatable hot tub spa take few minutes to install. There is a user manual to help you with the installation process. Alternatively, there are many videos on YouTube, you can check them too for easy installation.
Last but not the least this hot selling Intex inflatable hot tub is a real jacuzzi for your bathroom or your lawn. Do, buy it for a wonderful spa experience.
- Can accommodate 6 people easily.
- In build water treatment system.
- A digital control panel to control the functioning.
- The spa comes with the following accessories: insulated cover, heating/filtration/air blower/hard water system, two filter cartridges, thermal ground cloth, inflation hose, carry bag, floating chlorine dispenser, and 3-way test strips
- The spa uses 210 gallon of water.
- It can heat water up to 104-degree.
- The dimension of the inflatable hot tub spa is 85*85*27 inches.
- It is extremely easy to set up the Inflatable Jacuzzi. It takes few minutes to inflate it. However, the heating time is more
- The Intex Inflatable hot tub Spa is made from sturdy material. The design of the spa is elegant and beautiful.
- In spite of so many amicable features, the price is extremely low. You can buy it without spending a bomb
- If you are not at ease with the installation process, a DVD is available to facilitate the setup process.
- The space is huge. A big family can easily fit in.
- The durability is high. It is sure to last you for years if maintained properly.
- The Intex inflatable hot tub comes with a lot of accessories and that too for free.
- Manual cleaning of the bags and hair are required. This is an extra effort which sometimes become irritating.
- Exposure to sun can hamper the quality of the inflatable hot tub. The colour fades fast when kept is sunlight for long.
- It requires long time of around 14 hours to heat water at a certain level. So, you have to wait for long time for a hot water bath.
- As soon as the bubbles are activated the water heater switches off impacting the temperature of the water.
- Balloon system makes a lot of noise while working. Sometimes, it’s a bit irritating and unpleasant.
#11. Salupa Siena AirJet 2 Person Best Inflatable Hot Tub Reviews
Saluspa Siena air jet is quite convenient and a wonderful addition to all the hot bath lovers. The saluspa Siena air jet inflatable hot can not only be placed at the outdoor locations but you can also keep it in your bathroom or bedroom. The size of this inflatable hot tub is very convenient for the user. The size is spread along the length so can easily fit in a vertical manner anywhere.
Like other best inflatable hot tubs, Saluspa Siena air jet an easy to install the inflatable hot tub. You just have to and assemble the components and you are good to go. The inflatable hot tub spa comes with a DVD manual for guiding through the installation process. Once assembled you just have to fill the air using the pump with and you are good to go. Obviously, you must fill it with water before going inside.
The Saluspa Siena air jet takes quiet a long time to heat water, so it’s always better to plan out accordingly. Prefer setting the water to heat a day before to avoid waiting. This is common for all the hot tubs as to huge gallons of water is not easy and fast. You have to bear with this if you want an enjoyable relaxing hot tub spa.
This inflatable hot tub spa is good for people with muscle pain, sore body, injury due to excessive strenuous workout, athletes, etc. The water in it rises to a temperature of 104 degrees F and offers a wonderful massage through the 120 jets located inside the tub. The tub is equipped with 120 air jets to target all the pressure areas of the body and give you the ultimate relief.
In addition to this, the rectangular shape of the saluspa Siena airjet inflatable hot tub allows you to stretch your legs comfortably. With inflatable hot tub comes an insulated inflatable top too. You have to attach the cover to the clips.It is good to cover the hot tub to keep the debris, impurities, and dirt out. In addition to this, it can also trap the heat. So, you don’t have to heat the tub again before taking the hot bath
The Siena air jet inflatable hot tub comes with two handles that makes easy to go in and out. To operate the functions like time, on/off, heating etc. there is a control panel. It’s easy to operate all the functionalities using this panel.
Overall, it is the best buy if you are looking for something for you and your partner to enjoy a romantic blissful hot bath.
- Can accommodate 2 people.
- The shape of the inflatable hot tub is rectangular.
- Comes with an insulation cover.
- It has 120 air jets.
- Maintenance is easy with 2 replaceable filter cartridges.
- Can heat the water up to 104-degree Fahrenheit.
- The dimensions of the inflatable hot tub spa are 98.23 x 25.98 x 58.66 in.
- The weight of the inflatable hot tub is 79.8 pounds.
- It is quite easy to set up and install by watching the video instructions on DVD.
- The shape makes tub extremely comfortable for the users. It can fit easily in any moderate size room. It is possible due to its rectangular shape.
- A bliss for couples to spend those personal romantic moments together.
- Highly portable you can easily carry it from one place to other.
- The design and make is pleasant and soothing to feel and touch.
- Chemical treatment is required. You have two replace the cartridges often to keep the water soft and clean.
- It takes a lot of time to heat the water to the desired temperature.
#12. MSpa B-130 Camaro 4-Person Inflatable Hot Tub Spa with Smart Inflation
This inflatable hot tub model from Camaro is worth a buy. Though on a higher price range but trust me it is an absolute bliss.
The inflatable hot tub spa has a variety of astonishing feature to make your spa experience delightful. Once you enjoy a hot tub bath in this one, trust me you won’t feel like coming out.
The inflatable hot tub spa is easy to carry in spite of its huge size. The less weight makes it portable and an easy moving option.
MSpa B-130 Camaro 4-Person Inflatable Hot Tub Spa can accommodate 4 person easily. The item is light in weight. You can take it anywhere. It is a best choice for a party, get together, hang out with friends, or for family time. The space is good enough. Four people can sit in this inflatable hot tub spa with ease.
You won’t touch each other legs or hands and will surely enjoy your own space in spite of seating with everybody. Moreover, despite of a huge size the weight of the inflatable hot tub spa is less. It weighs only 66 pounds. So, it’s easy to carry over or move the spa form place one place to other without many efforts.
The MSpa B-130 is one of the best luxury inflatable hot tub spa from Camaro. It is efficient to give you a bubbly jet bath. There are jets dispersed all over the inner side of the hot tub to give you a hydrotherapy massage. Not only this, the jets work on a quiet mode unlike other inflatable hot tubs jets. The jet do their job perfectly without hurting your ears. Believe me, it is nothing less than a jacuzzi in a moderate price.
The tub comes in black color and offers a premium sleek design. The look of this inflatable hot tub spa is sure to please you. In addition to this, there is a built-in water heater system. The heating time of this inflatable hot tub is less than other. It heats up effectively in few hours so you don’t have t wait for a long time. This feature is different from other inflatable hot tubs as they take quiet a long time to heat up.
Th Mspa B-130 Camaro inflatable hot tub is an absolute bliss for people who suffer from daily aches and pains. After a long day work, a bath in this hot tub will relieve all your pain and tiredness and would give you a good night sleep. Users praise of this and they suggest it is one of the best choices for the tired and fatigued body, it provides relief in minutes without any side-effects.
On the whole, this spa is definitely worth a buy if your pocket allows. Trust me, this spa will last your over ten years without much-maintaining efforts.
- Can accommodate 4 persons.
- A built-in water heater system.
- There are 110 built-in air jets.
- The inflatable hot tub spa is made from shiny synthetic premium class material
- Outer cover is Made from synthetic PVC material.
- Has a digital control panel.
- The water capacity is 184 gallons.
- The design of the inflatable hot tub spa is ergonomic. It looks like those premium luxury range hot tubs.
- The air jets are efficient enough to give a bubbly hot water bath.
- It is good for people who suffer from fibromyalgia, joint pain, body aches, stiffness, back pain, and tail bone pain.
- It is quiet sturdy. The material is thick, polished, and soft at the same time.
- The price is a bit higher but the quality and features are absolutely worth the price.
- Filters are to be replaced regularly to keep the water clean, soft, and pure.
- Does not come with water treatment starter kit.
#13. SaluSpa Palm Springs AirJet Inflatable 6-Person Hot Tub
SaluSpa Palm spring is a budget friendly high-quality inflatable hot tub spa. This spa in spite of its minimal range has good quality features. You can easily use it for a party, get together, special event, friends night, or a family time. It is an outdoor inflatable spa that you can keep in your patio, deck, garden, terrace, or any large place.
As per the company, Salupsa palm spring inflatable hot tub is fit for 6 persons. However, it is quite hard for 6 persons to fit in easily If they sit they will keep on touching each other legs and hands. So, I would suggest this spa is good for 4 adults and two kids or a maximum of five adults. More than this it creates a confusion and chaos in the pool. The inflatable hot tub spa is quiet spacious and deep for you to enjoy the bath with your friends or family.
The company boasts about its material. They say the Palm Springs’ is made from leatheroid and is puncture resistant. The exterior is made with a TriTech 3 ply reinforced material, featuring a polyester mesh core encased in two layers of PVC. All these layers are sure for extra strength and durability. This kind of technological make is find only in few best inflatable hot tub spas.
In addition to this, the SaluSpa Palm Springs features a Digital Control Panel to make operating your spa easy. It has options for setting the temperature and activating the SaluSpa Massage System for a relaxing and comfortable spa experience. The digital panel is attached to the spa and you can easily operate it when sitting inside.
More off, you can set up the spa easily. You don’t need any tool or expert guidance to install the spa. You just have open the box, assemble the parts, fill water, and plug it for heating. For the installation purpose there is a guide along with spa that you can read for easy installing. Alternatively, there are many videos on you tube explaining about the installation process.
On the whole, this inflatable hot tub is a worth buy for big families or big get togethers due to its range of features and budget friendly price.
- Can accommodate five people.
- Made from TriTech 3 ply reinforced material, featuring a polyester mesh core encased in two layers of PVC.
- Comes with an easy operable digital control panel.
- Can heat water up to 104-degree.
- The dimensions of the inflatable hot tub are 77″ x77 x 28″ inches.
- The hot tub uses 254 gallons of water.
- The weight of the inflatable hot tub is 76lbs.
- Hight sturdy as it is made using the premium technology material. Users say it is lasting them for more than 5 years of regular use.
- The design and colour of the spa is beautiful. It looks amazing a the first sight itself.
- The inflatable hot tub is deep enough to give you ample amount of area to soak your entire body.
- It is very easy to operate the spa. There are a variety of options on the control panel located on the edge of the tub. You can choose any of it as per your choice and convenience.
- SaluSpa Palm Springs features a separate air pad cushioned floor which sits underneath the spa. On top of the additional comfort under foot and backside which helps with insulation and minimizing the loss of heat through the base of the spa.
- The price is very less as compared to the features being offered by this inflatable hot tub spa.
- The company says it can easily fit 6 people which is not the case. A maximum of 5 can fit in.
- The customer complain of noise with pump. When the pump is in use it makes a lot of noise which is obviously discomforting to the ears.
#14. Intex PureSpa 152″ x 70″ x 28″ Biggest Inflatable Hot Tub Review
This one is the biggest inflatable hot tub pool available in the market. It provides a fulltime enjoyment and relaxation to both the adults and kids. The capacity of this hot tub is two people but, one kid can also fit along with adults easily.
IntexPurespa seems to be bigger than the size. The interesting part is that you will find a special small pool attached to the big inflatable pool. Due to its huge size you can call it as an outdoor inflatable hot tub. The tub has all the essential requisites. It has 270 jets to give you the warm water coming from all, directions. Users say it is highly effective of back pain and leg pain.
Both the pool and the inflatable hot tubs can be heated separately. The only drawback is that you cannot do it by the digital control panel. Instead, you have to do it manually.
Intex is a popular brand when it comes to water pools and hot tubs. Likewise, this inflatable hot tub from Intex is made from fiber based light and durable material. In addition too this the tub comes with additional inflatable benches. These benches are quite sturdy and can withstand an adult weight easily. The setting up process of the inflatable hot tub is fairly simple. The only thing you should keep in mind is to use the air pressure gauge judiciously to inflate the spa set.
Although water takes a lot of time to get heated, I ensured that it did not. Prefer, heating the tub hours before your bath time. There is a digital control panel beside the best inflatable hot tub. Therefore you do not have to get out of the Intex inflatable hot tub to either change the temperature or invoke the filtration system. With easy reach, a single touch of the button can accomplish the task. That’s why you can call it as the best inflatable hot tubs.
- Can accommodate maximum of 4 people.
- Heats up to 104-degree Fahrenheit.
- Can accommodate 2 people easily.
- Consists of two pools: one inflatable hot tub and a special small pool set attached to it.
- Comes with an inflatable bench
- Contains 270 jets.
- The dimensions of the inflatable hot tub are 152″ x 70″ x 28″ inches.
- An excellent quality product with all the basic features.
- A must buy if you have kids at home. It is because it has a special pool attached to it in which kids and enjoy and you can enjoy at the same time in the inflatable hot tub
- If you are suffering from chronic pain, Intex Pure Spa, the best inflatable hot spa can find the ideal solution. Its effective to cure pain and soreness from the body.
- A great entertainment value for the kids especially when moving out during the winter season is difficult.
- Easy setup, sturdy material, and efficient filtration system are some of the other advantages of the set.
- Its an outdoor pool. If you do not have enough landscape around the house, then the size can be a problem for you.
- In spite of its large size it can accommodate only 2 people.
#15. Goplus 6 Person Portable Inflatable Hot Tub for Outdoor Jets Bubble Massage Spa
This one is another remarkable make from Goplus inflatable hot tub company. It is meant for big families and friends. The hot tub is meant for large gatherings. You can fix it in your garden, patio, deck, outdoor area etc. This inflatable hot tub is solely an outdoor hot tub.
Goplus 6 Person Portable Inflatable Hot Tub easily fits in 6 people. The tub looks extremely spacious, all the six persons can fit in easily without touching each other and disturbing each other’s private space. This huge inflatable hot tub boasts for an area of 82 inches by 82 inches. This is exquisite feature as its huge to fit a large crowd. Despite of the huge size the tub looks elegant. You can buy white or black colour as per your wish. Both the colours look equally good. But, I personally love the white subtle colour for a relaxing bath.
The Goplus Bubble Massage inflatable hot tub Spa provides simple maintenance with an easy-to-replace filter cartridges. You just have to replace the cartridges for maintaining the soft water. For assembly you have to inflate it using the inflationhose.Next, you have to fil water and water for it get heated. After thisyour Bubble Massage Spa will be ready to pamper you in relaxing, heated water surrounded by soothing bubble jets.
More off, the bubble jets works in an amicable way to sooth down your body. They are too intense or not mild but perfect for a tired body and relishing massage. There is a built-in hard water treatment system to make the water gentler on skin for a soothing experience. You can adjust the eating temperature as per your preference. All the setting are easy to manage using the digital panel control present on the side of the inflatable hot tub.
Thus, I would suggest this Goplus6 person inflatable hot tub as an excellent buy if you are looking for something huge with basic features.
- Can fit 6 people easily.
- Comes in two color options white and black.
- The hot tub is made from PVC with foil material.
- Digitally controlled pump with soft-touch control panel for easy operation.
- Outer walls of the inflatable pool are made from fabric coated material
- Easy maintenance with easy-to-replace filter cartridges
- Built-In Hard Water Treatment System
- Insulated ground cloth provides enhanced thermal retention
- Insulated cover for improved heating and safety
- The dimensions of the inflatable hot tub are 82 x 82 x 26 inches.
- The weight of the inflatable hot tub is 57 lbs.
- Grab handles for comfort and ease of transport.
- The product looks amazing especially the colour options are good and signifies peace and calmness.
- Comes with carry bag for transport. These thingsmakes it portable.
- The insulation cover is efficient to trap the heat and cut down your electricity bills.
- There is enough space in the hot tub to accommodate six people easily and at the same time provide everybody with their own personal space.
- Easy to operate. You can choose setting as per your choice and convenience using the control panel.
- The price is amazing. It’s cheap and worth buying. Good for people who are looking for something cheap and all the basic features.
- Had there been a few more colour options it would have been better.
- Takes a lot of time to get heated owing to large size. Its good when you have time, however, can be a real issue if you ant a hot tub bath quickly
- Everyday usage of the tub can make the filters ineffective and force customers to change them more often than not. The cost may increase and not many would like that.
Guide To Choose A Inflatable Hot Tub
If you are here, then its sure that you need a quality inflatable hot tub spa for yourself. You can buy an inflatable hot tub spa for yourself, your partner, your family, or your friend it’s up to you. However, you should always consider choosing the best inflatable hot tub.
if you need help moving your hot tub, Relo Moving can make your move hassle free.
Let me tell you it’s not an easy job to choose the best inflatable hot tubs when so many options are available in the market. Your choice and your needs guide you to buy the best inflatable hot tub spa. If you are not sure what to look when buying an inflatable hot tub, don’t worry. Here are some of the top features to look for when buying the inflatable hot tubs which can add luxury and pleasure to your life.
Who doesn’t want to sit in an extremely comfortable ultra-cozy seat? So, the first factor to look for is seating. The inflatable hot tubs that offer easy comfortable seating are good to go as you must sit or lie down in the tub for quite a good time.
So, like every hot bathtub, inflatable hot tubs should have cozy seats. You will spend hours in the best inflatable hot tub for complete relaxation and a pleasurable experience. So seating on a tough surface can make your muscles ache. That is why you should always look for something that is comforting and soft.
More-off make sure the seating is non-slippery. A slippery surface can give you a bad fall and can make the in and out of the tub difficult.
An inflatable hot tub with cushioned, non-slippery, soft flooring is always the best. Prefer to look at the material for judging the seating. The PVC, synthetic material, tri-beam technology, and PVC outer coating falls in the suitable zone.
- Heated water jets
Another crucial factor of an inflatable hot tub is the heated water jets. The water jets are meant for providing the therapeutic massage effect. These water jets are actually are meant to massage your body and relax down your sore and stiff muscles.
The water along with the air from the jets goes at an adequate speed to massage your body, increase your blood flow and keep your mind, body, and soul healthy. They are solely meant for the stressed and fatigued body.
Thus, you should consider going for an inflatable hot tub that has high-pressure hot jets. High-pressure multiple jets is always an essential requisite of an inflatable hot tub. So, always invest in the hot bathtub which comes with the heated jet.
- Automatic air pump
The third essential requisite for an inflatable hot pump is the automatic air pumps. These are important for a perfect inflatable hot tub. As these hot tubs are inflatable so you need an air pump to fill the air in it. Most of the pumps come with an automated air pump to inflate these hot tubs. If the automate air pumps are not there then you need to fill air manually and this would be a long tiring process.
You will take too much to do it with manual pumps. So, its always good to avoid the manual filling and go for automatic air pumps. So, choose the automatic pump. With an automatic air pump, you just have to plug it in and you can get your inflatable hot tub ready filled with air in no time.
It’s obvious to check the price before buying any product. The same applies with inflatable hot tubs. There are many varieties of inflatable hot tubs in the market that are not worth the price. A few companies charge like a bomb even after having the basic features. So, it is always advisable to check the price with the features before purchasing one.
When buying an inflatable hot tub look for all the features. A medium to high-end inflatable comes with all these features. The basic inflatable hot tubs start with $400-700. The range goes up with the quality, material, features, portability, and the ease of use.
However, I would suggest you go for a good quality inflatable hot tub if your pocket permits as they give the best relaxing hot water bath experience. All in all, you shouldn’t compromise quality with price.
Health Benefits Of An Inflatable Hot Tub
There’s are a variety of hot tub, and a good inflatable hot tub can definitely benefit your health in many ways. It is the key to bring relaxation and live a stress-free life. You can make your home your personal spa with these awesome inflatable hot tubs. They work for the immediate and the long-term health issues.
The combination of buoyancy, massage, and the relaxing sensation offered by the inflatable hot tubs gives an array of health benefits. There are many health benefits of taking a bath in an inflatable hot tub. A few of the prime benefits are explained below:
1) It’s all about reliving the stress
Stress is one of the harmful things that horns almost everybody’ life. You have stress at home, at office, at social gathering and even going out due to heavy traffic. Lot of stress tenses up your muscles, sore your joints,increases your blood pressure, deprive you of sleep, put you in depression, hamper your mood, and make you feel less in energy. Although these stressful symptoms may be mild moderate or decrease in number, but they are associated with stress all the time.
Stress is one of the most harmful things you can do to your body. All these things not only affect your work, family, but your health too. A hot bath in an inflatable hot tub is all you want to relieve stress from your life. Soaking yourself in a hot water bath can help you ease your joints, release pressure, and increase your blood circulations. In addition to this, its massage water around your body, with this even the deep tissue relaxes. The massage is accompanied by heat to make it extra pleasurable and worth it.
The inflatable hot tub mimics a massage therapy. You must be knowing how a massage therapy can help you relieve all the stress from your body. So, the same way the massage offered by an inflatable hot tub can help you relieve all the pressure form your body in not time.
2) Improve Your Sleep
The relaxation that comes after taking a hot bath in an inflatable hot tub is mesmerizing. If you are someone suffering from insomnia or find difficulty in sleeping a relaxing hot water bath can help you a lot.
A relaxing massage induced hot water bath can calm your mind, release your body stress, relax your body, and enhance your mood. All these things are essential for a good night’s rest. This suggests that there is a direct connection between the relaxing of a spa and a good night sleep. Believe me, a hot tub bath just before going to bed do wonder.
3) Muscle & Joint Relaxation
Relaxation is the best thing you can do help your tired body, muscles, and joints. Studies have proved the physical benefits that come with relaxing your body. Doing work over a desk all day, or being on feet all day, or something in between is sure to tire your muscles and joints.
However, these particular issues can be resolved with a hot water bath accompanied by massage. Studies have suggested you can reduce the pressure on your muscles and joints by up to 90% by a hot water bath. It is because it releases the pressure and lifts your body/weight enough to give you that outstanding benefit.
4) Can Help Fight Various Body Alignments
Health alignments like joint pain, shoulder blade pain, back pain, tail bone pain, fibromyalgia are all related to inflammation and muscles pressure. A hot water bath can relieve all the muscles pressure and heat along with it can reduce the inflammation. Thus, a hot water bath is an effective way to eradicate such troubles from your life.
Accessories With Inflatable Hot Bath Tubs
To make your hot bath experience more pleasant and the ambiance more delightful, there are a number of accessories that you can choose from. The inflatable hot bath tubs come with minimum accessories. However, you can buy these accessories separately at a nominal price. A few of the best inflatable hot tub accessories are listed down that you can buy and assemble with your tub for a wonderful hot water bath.
- Cup Holder And Tray
If you are someone who enjoys sitting in the hot tub for long hours, then this accessory is a must for you. It is important to stay hydrated all the time. So, this accessory can be a rescue when you feel thirsty in the hot tub.
This is a cup holder and tray in which you can keep your water bottle, coffee mug, or your favorite drink. Believe me, it’s too irritating to come out of the hot tub especially for an alcoholic/aerated drink, coffee, or water. With this accessory, you can solve this completely.
You can attach this cup holder tray along side your inflatable hot tub and keep your drinks and water bottle on it. Not only this, you can even keep a few other small items like sunglasses, phone, little snacks etc. in it easily. You can fix this cup holders in any of the inflatable hot tubs from Intex, Coleman, MSpa, etc. It has a spring that easily secures on the walls of the hot tub and keeps the tray stable at all times.
The tray is generally the moderate size and the cup holders can fit two cans or two water bottles in it. When not in use you can fold these trays easily. So, what says isn’t it a perfect accessory to make your massage time longer with all the needed accessories next to you. There are so many models available on Amazon you can choose any one as per your wish.
None of the inflatable hot tubs comes with a step. You must always buy them separately. Steps are required easy access to the pool, with them it’s always easy to step in and step out.
Most of the inflatable hot tubs are high and deep. A few of them are as deep as 28 inches. It’s always irritating to put your legs inside one by one in the tub and at the same time maintain your balance for a safe access. Here, steps are extremely helpful as with them you can step in and out of the tub easily.
Steps are always good for people with short height and kids who always have a tough time to get in and out of the pool. These steps are generally half the depth of the pool or even a bit more. Most of the pool steps have two steps of equal dimensions.
However, when purchasing a step keep in mind a few considerations. Steps that are non-slippery, sturdy, waterproof, and have a good height as compared to your inflatable hot tub are the best. Try going for dark color steps as they stay for long without being faded by sunrays.
You just have to place it near to your inflatable hot tub without leaving a gap and you are good to go.
These are cured little accessories for your inflatable hot tub. Despite being small, they do wonders. Scumbugs are an efficient way to keep your pool clean and tidy of unwanted particles. They resemble small little sponges meant to save your time and efforts. They float on the surface of the inflatable hot tubs.
The main purpose of these scumbugs is to absorb oils, body lotions, sunscreens, sweat, and other greasy substance that can come from the air. Not only this it effetely absorbs water contaminates that generally build up at the sides of the inflatable hot tubs.
They work by preventing the scum to form on the walls of the hot tub. Isn’t it the bets way to keep your favorite hot tub free of germs and contaminates using this scumbag.
Note: Before getting in the pool, try wiping the walls of your hot tub with scumbug to collect any build up.
- Hot Tub pillows
If you enjoy lying down in your inflatable hot tub for hours, then this accessory is meant for you only. I know you must be missing that neck and head support when you lie down in your hot tub. But, now this problem is solved there are special hot tub pillows available on the market.
The hot tub pillows can be placed on the water surface or on the sides of the hot tub to provide an excellent neck support. A variety of hot tub pillows are available like the cushioned ones, air-filled ones, suctions, ones, and the weighted ones. The price and quality go with the superior ones.
The size and shape of these pillows resemble like the standard pillows that you use regularly. They are somewhat rectangular in size and medium thickness to give the required support to your neck.
Note: Wipe your pillows with the scumbug after every use. It is because it will remove any dirt, oil, or sweat from it and increase the life of your pillow.
- 4-way strips
These strips are pretty much required if you own an inflatable hot tub. For maintaining the life of your inflatable hot tub and for making the water in it gentle to your skin you need to treat the water most of the time. But, the main point is how you will get to know that your requires water treatment or how much hard is the water in your tub. To find this out 4-way strips are used.
To keep your hot tub water clean and safe to use, you need to test the water regularly.This involves correcting the pH level and checking the bromine and chlorine levels of the water. To check all these things 4-way strips are used. You just have to dip the strip in the hot tub for a few seconds, then hold it against the easy-to-read color-coded panel on the back of the container the strips come in. You can just decode the colour by matching it with the strip provided. So, even if you are a newbie or not much of a science person you can do this easily.
- Filter Cartridge Spray Cleaner Tool
Almost all the inflatable hot tubs come with replaceable filter cartridges to keep the water clean and clear. These filter cartridges need to be cleaned regularly as scums build in them pretty easily.
You can always wash them with water to clean them. But, to give a deep clean you have to make sure and all the debris comes out. For this, you need to open the filter fins. However, if you find this job tough you can buy a special Filter Cartridge Spray Cleaner Tool for the same.
The tool is designed in a manner that it opens up the plates and drives the water deep into the filter to flush out dirt, grime, hair, bugs, etc. This not only will increase the life of your filter cartridges but also increase the efficiency of a filter to keep the water more clean, soft, and crisp. This tool takes only 3 minutes to keep your filter clean. For its best outcome try cleaning your tool daily with this.
All the inflatable hot tub accessories are a worth buy. You can easily buy them on Amazon.
Frequently Asked Questions
It goes without saying that having a spa in your home really gives the beautiful feeling. There are many people who have a lot of doubts regarding inflatable spa. In this post, we will cover some of the commonly asked FAQs.
What are Inflatable Hot Tubs made of?
Most of these Inflatable Hot tub spas are made of laminated PVC and polyester blends. Some of these spas are also made of nylon and latex blends. They are very hard and sturdy and they won’t puncture soon.
Can Inflatable Hot Tub Spas support my weight?
Most of the spas can support the weight of up to two grown up adults easily. However, there are a few inflatable hot tubs that can bear 6 people weights too and are meant for 6person. You can choose either a 2 person, 4 people, or a 6-person inflatable hot tub spa as per your need and requirement.
How much does Inflatable Hot Tub weigh?
This number is growing to a great extent and it may vary between models and brands. A normal 2 person inflatable hot tubs weigh around 40-50lbs, a 4 person inflatable hot tub weigh around 50-80lbs, and a 6 person hot tub weighs around 60-100lbs.
The weight of the bath tub increases too many folds after being filled. The weight is correspondent to the water filled. You can relate the weight of the hot tub and the capacity of water that can be filled in it to get an exact measure of weight.
How heavy is it after getting full?
In case of having the two-person inflatable hot tub spa with the capacity of over 210 gallons of water, it shouldn’t weigh more than 1750 pounds after getting full. This number also varies according to brands and models as well as the type of filter you intend to use.
How hot can Inflatable Spa get?
There are different spas you can use to heat the water to around 104 degrees F. This temperature can be lower if you intend to allow children use that inflatable hot tub spa. Most of the inflatable hot tub spas can heat up from 65 to 104 degree Fahrenheit range. Nevertheless, you can always control the temperature as set it as per your need and area’s climate.
How is the temperature the of Inflatable Hot Tub Spa controlled?
There are different spas offering thermometers from simple to LED digital. This way, you can lower or raise the temperature level of the spa according to your needs.
How may these Inflatable Hot Spas drain?
Most of the inflatable hot tubs come with the drain pipe. You just have to open the pipe and the water will come out on its own pretty easily. Be cautious when draining the water. Always drain the water in an open place.
Leave a Reply